Did you know that urinary incontinence (bladder weakness) is as common as hay fever or grey hair? In fact, 1 in 4 women will experience bladder weakness at some point in their life.
Common causes of incontinence include obesity, urinary tract infections, medications, menopause, pregnancy, diabetes, or stroke to name a few.
What are the signs and symptoms of bladder control problems?
• leaking urine during everyday activities, such as lifting, bending, coughing, or exercising
• feeling a sudden, strong urge to urinate right away
• leaking urine without any warning or urge
• being unable to reach a toilet in time
• wetting your bed during sleep
Many women use regular sanitary pads to deal with incontinence/bladder weakness. However, there’s a big difference between blood and urine, so using sanitary pads for incontinence is not the best thing.
Menstrual blood is heavier and comes out more slowly, while urine is more fluid and comes out in larger quantities, which means that a product that is designed for more rapid absorbency is needed to keep you adequately protected from bladder weakness.
TENA incontinence products in the TENA Lady range are developed specifically to tackle the unique properties of urine. They absorb leaks at an impressive speed, pull moisture away from the body and trap the odour inside of the core.
And unlike some feminine hygiene products that contain deodorants, their pH absorbent materials do more than just mask the odour – they help neutralise it.
At TENA, their aim is to enable you to live your best life.
That’s why they continuously research and develop new techniques and products for you to manage your incontinence better.
Their products are impeccable in absorbing and locking away urine and yet they’re so discreet that you can wear whatever you want – while TENA does the job to protect you securely against leaks.
All products in the TENA Lady range are developed so that you can stay confident and secure every day, in all situations.
TENA Lady products give you Triple Protection against leaks, odour and moisture – helping you stay dry, secure and confident day or night.
TENA Lady products have the following properties:
• Keeps you dry: TENA Lady products are carefully designed to keep you dry. The surface inlet zone draws moisture away quickly and efficiently, then locks it deep inside the layers.
• Controls odour: All TENA Lady products have unique active micro fresh pearls that lock in urine, reducing the ammonia which causes the development of odour.
• Secure design: TENA Lady products are designed with the shape of the female body in mind, for a secure and comfortable fit. Our wide range offers advanced protection for all needs, from the lightest liners to protective underwear, helping women feel secure.
READ REAL REVIEWS FROM MUMBOX MEMBERS WHO TESTED TENA PRODUCTSTENA Lady Slim Ultra Mini Incontinence Liner Reviews TENA Lady Slim Normal Incontinence Pad Reviews
Mums, do you have bladder weakness/incontinence or any of the above symptoms?
Comment below to let us know x