This safe, faux sea sand makes for a great tactile activity for your toddler. It gets them squeezing, shaping, and sifting through the fake grains.
And if their curiosity leads it to their lips, you’ve got nothing to worry about.
What you’ll need:
- large bin
- whole wheat flour (all-purpose will work too, but wholewheat will give your sand a more authentic look)
- cooking oil (something light and inexpensive)
- small beach toys
- shells and rocks (if desired)
- Using 8 parts whole wheat flour to 1 part cooking oil, create enough “sand” to generously cover the bottom of your bin.
- This step is super easy–just measure out the ingredients and whisk them together until most of the lumps and clumps are gone (the whisking is a great job for your little one!).
- For a giant washbasin, you can use up to 16 cups of flour and 2 cups of oil,
Please note that this cloud dough will last for six months or more, making for many, many days of play before it’s time to replace it.
With your beach created, simply add some colorful beach toys, shells, and rocks to the surface.
There is also no reason to fear splotches and stains, OMO’s effective laundry detergents remove stains faster to ensure that you have more time to spend with your kids.READ REAL OMO REVIEWS
Mums, will you be trying this with your kids?
Comment below to let us know x