We all get a sweet tooth and what better than mini donuts to satisfy the craving?
This recipe is simple and quick plus it’s even easy enough for the kids to join! *Tip: Try getting them to help clean before they can taste test 😉
Watch below for a super simple video for these cute little treats, and scroll further below for the full recipe. The video was originally posted by @bakingenvy on TikTok
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of castor sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
CINNAMON SUGAR MIX:
- 1/2 cup of melted butter, or you can use milk if you prefer
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Mix the melted butter and castor sugar together to make a thick paste
- Then add the milk and mix together till a smooth consistency
- Now in the same bowl sift in the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon until you get a thick smooth consistency
- Spray a mini muffin tray and fill each cup with 1 big teaspoon of batter
- Put on bake for 10-20 minutes at 170 degrees Celcius
- Once done take out and let cool
- Take a butter knife and carefully work around each one to loosen
- Then get the cinnamon sugar mix ready in 2 separate bowls, one for the melted butter (or milk) and the other for the sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each mini donut into the melted butter (or milk) then into the cinnamon/sugar mix, then place on the side.
- Continue till all are covered.
Mums, have you tried this recipe before, or will you be trying it now?
Comment below to let us know x