THIS MONTHS OFFER, PRODUCTS, AND CUTOFF DATES
The November cashback offer will close at midnight on Sunday the 6th of December 2020 and will be our last Cash Back products for 2020 – so don’t miss out!
NOVEMBER products (size and variant must be as below) comes to a total of R138,99:
- Bella Vita Frozen Margherita Pizza 300g – R39.99
- Selati Golden Brown Sugar 500g – R10.99
- Miami Braai Relish 410g – R12.99
- Handy Andy Floor Cleaner Ocean Fresh 750ml – R37.99
- Mexicorn Traditional Soft Flour Tortillas 8 Pack – R36.99
Cashback offer if you purchase the exact products above:
If you buy all 5 products you will receive R50 back
If you buy any 4 products you will receive R35 back
See what MUMs who have taken in part in past months have to say:
HOW IT WORKS:
Each month we will have 5 new products from different grocery product categories. If you are selected you will be sent a link with the 5 products and how much cashback you get for each one you buy as well as a cut-off date in which to purchase these by.
Once you have bought the products you need to upload an image of the original till slip to show which products you purchased. These till slips need to clearly show which products you bought, the price you paid, the store you bought it, the date you bought it. Please see below for the mandatory details you need on your slip.
You will be allowed to purchase products at one store or two separate stores. So there is an option to upload more than one till slip – as long as you purchase the exact same product/size/variant as the products below.
Once your till slips have been uploaded and the cut-off date closes we will check the till slips and work out how much you will receive back. We will not accept any till slips uploaded after the cutoff date.
You will then receive an email to let you know how much you earned in cashback and a link to enter your banking details which need to be completed by you within 48hours of receiving.
Cashback payments are made within 5 working days of the cut-off date.
WHERE DO I SEND MY TILLSLIPS ONCE I HAVE BOUGHT A PRODUCT?
You are allowed to purchase the products from two different stores if needed, as long as you have a clear and valid till slip for each purchase which shows all the info below:
- Date and time
- Store purchased from
- A small * next to the line item of one or more of the specific items from the 5 August products
- Your name is clearly written at the top of the slip
Terms and Conditions
Mumbox Cash Back Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. Erican 717-27 (Pty) Ltd – T/A “MUMBOX” reg. nr. 2003/030684/07 is running a competition to celebrate the launch of its new website during the month of June 2020
2. The competition is open to all mums on our MUMBOX community who have completed profiles except employees of Erican 717-27 (Pty) Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be rejected.
6. The closing date for entry will be the 6th of December 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
All members who have completed the survey will be eligible to enter. These mums will receive an EDM that explains in detail what they have to do, which products that have to buy, how much they get back if they buy all 5, or only 4 of the 5, and also includes a link which will allow them to upload the photo of their till slip and product pic.
To be eligible for entry each mum must fulfill the following conditions:
• Buy the exact product(s) that we ask them to buy – brand, size, and variant – NO EXCEPTIONS! Either 4 of the 5 different products or all 5 products.
• Buy the products before the 3rd of December 2020.
• Submit a photo of their till slip and a picture of the products bought at the retailer onto the Mumbox website – no other mechanism will be accepted.
• Each till slip must be unique.
• Must write their name on top of the till slip.
• Must be able to clearly see the date, the till slip number, and the retailer name on the till slip submitted. If the till slip is too big to fit on one photo – multiple photos can be submitted but must clearly show all of the above detail.
• Must make a small tick next to each product that applies on till slip
• Must be willing to give us their bank details if they won the prize so that we can make an EFT payment into their bank account.
• Products are able to be bought from a maximum of 2 retailers. In the event that products are bought from more than 1 retailer, both photo’s of both till slips from the different retailers need to be submitted as proof of purchase.
9. MUMBOX reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
10. The prize is as follows: Mums getting R50 cash back off their shop if they buy all 5 of the products in the MUMbox or R35 cash back off their shop if they buy 4 of the 5 items. This will be in the form of an EFT payment from MUMBOX back into their bank account.
11. Winners will be chosen as follows: All mums who fulfill the conditions as set out under point 8 above.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date, and we will request them to provide their banking details to EFT their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not provide the banking details within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. MUMBOX will notify the winner when the cashback payments will be done
14. MUMBOX’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
17. The winner agrees to the use of her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [SA] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.