As a mother, caring for your baby’s delicate skin is one of your biggest concerns. This is why Sta-soft Baby is hypoallergenic and specially formulated for your little one’s precious skin and clothes, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Deciding which baby washing liquid or fabric conditioner to use for your baby’s clothing can be difficult. When looking, it is important to take note of the ingredients used and any allergens found in the laundry products.
Sta-soft Baby is gentle enough to use on your baby’s skin, with no hidden ingredients or allergies.
It is a hypoallergenic fabric conditioner that is specially formulated for sensitive skin, making it suitable for you, and your little one.
Gentle and soothing, Sta-soft Baby offers unbeatable softness while leaving your baby’s clothing feeling beautifully fresh and soft, wash after wash.
Tips for washing your little one’s clothes:
- Use a laundry detergent and fabric softener that is specially formulated for babies, such as Sta-soft Baby – which is hypoallergenic and gentle to use on delicate skin.
- Bleach can sometimes cause skin rashes/irritation and is therefore not recommended for your baby’s clothes, or delicate skin.
- Wash your baby’s clothing separately.
- Wash new baby clothes first to remove any potential finishes on the fabric that may irritate your little one’s delicate skin.
- Follow the washing instructions on the back of the pack. Check that the correct amount of fabric conditioner, temperature, and cycle on your washing machine is being used for the type of fabric that is being washed.
Your baby’s delicate skin deserves only the gentlest touch.
Wash your little one’s clothes with Sta-soft Baby and enjoy the hypo-allergenic and specially formulated benefits carefully designed with your baby’s delicate skin in mind.
Click HERE to read reviews on the New & Improved Sta-Soft Fabric conditioner with stronger & longer lasting fragrance* (*Vs Sta-Soft® without encapsulated fragrance)