Before the age of 8, your brain and body grow quickly, and you learn social and thinking skills that aid you throughout life. We encourage your child to get messy with our fun activities for a happy, healthy, and confident little one.
Let’s get started!
WIN with OMO’s Messy Play Zone
It’s time to let our children play freely without fear of dirt and leave the tough stain removal created from hours of Messy Fun to OMO!
Stand a chance to WIN a washing machine with mumbox and this OMO Messy Play activity below!
ENTER HERE: ENTER
The last day to enter this competition is Thursday the 21st of July 2022.
What you’ll need:
What to do:
- Think of a few seasons you would like to go over with your child.
- Draw the seasons with a white crayon or wax from a white candle as symbols onto a piece of white paper (e.g. snowflake for winter or sun for summer).
- Mix some water and sand with your child to make runny mud, or you could use paint.
- Ask your little one to pour the mud or paint on the paper to magically reveal the hidden symbols.
- Encourage your child to count and identify the number of symbols and chat about which season they come from.
- You could also show your child how to trace the symbols themselves.
At OMO, we believe that every stain represents an important experience – mud stains are the stamp of adventure, grass stains are the sign of exploration, and fruit stains are the aftermath of discovery.
Encourage your kids to get messy with our fun activities for happy, healthy, confident kids.
We’ll be there to sort out the dirty clothes afterward.