It’s super quick and easy to make, and it may seem so simple but it holds a ton of flavor!
Taking only 20-minutes to make, with plain spaghetti smothered in a decadent butter garlic sauce, then topped with freshly grated parmesan and parsley. Simple, and perfect!
You can pair it with any protein of your choice, it’s a family-friendly side and it’s very versatile. You can add a kick of spice or your favorite vegetables, it all works!
Watch the quick video below to see just how easy it is – then scroll further down for the recipe and ingredients list:
How To Make Garlic Butter Pasta
This pasta is all about the technique, to create the sauce you won’t need any heavy ingredients to make a beautifully creamy and silky sauce.
In fact, we will be using pasta water here!
Yes, you heard right, you will have to reserve some of the pasta water and use it to create the smoothest pasta sauce ever!
- A pack of your favorite pasta, this can be linguine or spaghetti (225g)
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic sliced
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- In a medium-sized saucepot, boil water + salt. Add pasta. Once cooked, keep aside 1 cup of the pasta water, then drain the pasta.
- In a deep pan melt butter on medium heat & saute the sliced garlic very lightly.
- Add the hot pasta along with half of the pasta water. Mix together with tongs until a sort of thick sauce is coating the pasta. Keep on tossing and add the other half of the pasta water slowly if needed.
- Remove from heat, and add the parmesan cheese & chopped parsley leaves. Toss continuously and season with salt if needed. Serve warm with extra grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!
⭐️ Printable Recipe: https://littlesunnykitchen.com/garlic…
We love getting notifications from the mumbox community – so don’t forget to share a pic on social media and tag us if you try this recipe #mumbox
Mums, will you be trying this recipe?
Comment below to let us know x